We accept patients with:
· Valid OHIP card
· All out-of-province health cards **
· Quebec Health Cards
· Valid IFH certificate holders
· Insurances: Sunlife, Global Excel, TIC, Studentguard, and others
What we offer
Annual physicals (covered with health card)
Chronic Care management
Driver's Physicals* (cost involved and no appointment necessary)
· Travel Vaccinations
Female examination with Pap (no appointment necessary and if time permits. We do prefer appointments to be made)
· Laboratory on site (if requested by attending physician)
· Preventative medicine and vaccinations*(some vaccinations no longer covered by OHIP)
longer covered as an insurable service by the Ministry of Health. Please see third party prices here
facility is the only clinic accepting out-of-province Health Cards.
Patient MUST show a VALID AND UP-TO-DATE HEALTH CARD,
driver's licence, and provide us with 2 phone numbers and addresses for contact purposes if you are from another province
Located at 206 Locke Street South between Main Street and Aberdeen Avenue.
Close to three pharmacies, two major hospitals, and is located on the Hamilton downtown bus route.
Patients from the surrounding areas of Dundas, Ancaster, Waterdown and Burlington are all welcome.
Open 5 days a week
Mondays to Fridays
Check monthly hours to see which public holidays we are open