We accept patients with:
- Valid OHIP card
- All out-of-province health cards **
(Quebec Health Cards)
- Valid IFH certificate holder
- Insurances: Sunlife, Global Excel, TIC, Studentguard, and others
- Acne treatment
- Annual physicals
(covered with health card)
- Boxing physicals*
- Chronic care management
- Driver's physicals* (cost involved and
no appointment necessary)
- Travel vaccinations
- TB testing*
- Female examinations with Pap (no
appointment necessary and if time
permits. We prefer appointments to be
- Laboratory on site (if requested by
- Wart removals*
- Preventative medicine and
vaccination* (some not covered by OHIP)
longer covered as an insurable service by the Ministry of Health. Please see third party prices here
facility is the only clinic accepting out-of-province Health Cards.
Patients MUST show a VALID AND UP-TO-DATE HEALTH CARD,
driver's licence, and provide us with 2 phone numbers and addresses for contact purposes if you are from another province
Located at 206 Locke Street South between Main Street and Aberdeen Avenue.
Close to three pharmacies, two major hospitals, and is located on the Hamilton downtown bus route.
Patients from the surrounding areas of Dundas, Ancaster, Waterdown and Burlington are all welcome!
Check monthly hours to see which days we are open